I established the blog in April. This is going to be my ninth post. So what have I learned so far?
- Establishing a blog is harder work than I initially thought. Those people who have been working their blog for a long time I take my hat off to you.
- Planning time is key. You cannot work on the blog on the spur of the moment. Make time for the blog.
- Proof read before posting. A couple of the posts have errors that could have been easily corrected if I had bothered to read it first.
- Make sure the material is interesting to you. If I am not interested in what is being written then nobody else will. The biggest pleasure I have taken from reading blogs is the enthusiasm that is shown by the authors.
- Keep posting whenever you can.
- Do not postpone your posts. If you think of a reason for not working on the blog then you will never do anything.
- Be grateful for any views and do not be disappointed by the lack of comments. Rome was not built-in a day.
- Always look for a way of improving. Ask for feedback and take on board advice given to you.
I have enjoyed working on the blog. It has given me a good sense of purpose in life.
I have a trip Madrid at the end of the month to look forward to. This will give me more content to post. When I get back I will be looking to upgrade to Pro. This will give me more options to improve the blog.
Finally, I would like to thank those of you who have viewed the blog so far. Please take time to comment. Your advice will help me to improve.
Until the next time. Stay safe, stay healthy and keep on smiling.